We are looking for IT Business Analysts with basic UX concepts and has experience in handling clients and delivery.
The following qualities will help you to become an Awsmite.
- Strong understanding of the WordPress technology and related ecosystem
- Understand the Requirement of the Businesses and convert into Scope of work Document & Wireframes
- Knowledge about domain media publishing, performance marketing, e-commerce, paywall, monetisation tools, analytics tools, SEO
- Experience in managing customer deliveries end to end
- Experience in coordinating between clients and technical team
- Exceptional ability in requirement gathering and conducting meetings, presentations, discovery workshop with client and internal team
- Experience in tracking client feedback and initiating follow-up action.
- Knowledge in project planning & project documentation and creating the business estimate, proposal, SRS and questionnaire for clients.
- Good communication and coordination skills
We have crafted our own culture and traditions in the past decade and the highlights are:
- Best employee benefits in the industry
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Remote work option
- Great work-life balance
- Flexible leave policy
- Flat structure, zero micro-management